14 Jun 2010

Selena Gomez Will Imitate Miley Cyrus?

It seems that Selena Gomez said that she likes Miley Cyrus but Selena Gomez does not want to imitate Miley Cyrus. Disney actress Selena Gomez said in an interview to ‘The Mirror’ which does not imitate Miley Cyrus and that they both can not be more opposite. The star of ‘Wizards of Wazerly Place’ wanted to make it very clear that her career and that of the singer of ‘The Last Song’ has nothing to do. Selena Gomez said that is a compliment to be compared with Miley Cyrus.

Although away from the image of Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez does not mind being compared to her. “This comparison is a compliment to me, but I’m not here to imitate anyone.” The actress, who is now busy with the filming of “Monte Carlo”, admitted that since little has been clear that she wanted the world of interpretation.

Selena Gomez was very grateful to her mother for having supported from the beginning: “I was seven years old when I realized I wanted to work on this. My mother was an actress and I loved to see her when she was rehearsing. Being an only child always had to play alone, so I made up proceedings. Finally I asked my mother if I could become an actress and she helped me from the start. ”

Selena Gomez spoke of the fact that the paparazzi follow her everywhere: “Whenever I’m in Los Angeles follow me, but when I’m at home I leave some peace. I do not like, but it is something that comes with the job. If parents are looking for something scandalous waste time because I’m pretty boring for teenagers. I like normal things and I do not like to party. My work is so crazy that when I have some free time I prefer to stay home and watch movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment