14 Jun 2010

Miley Never Expected To Fall In Love!

Miley Cyrus has admitted that she never could have predicted that she would fall in love at this point in her life.

The singer and actress, who met Liam Hemsworth on the set of the The Last Song, claimed that she and her boyfriend had "amazing" chemistry in the romantic movie, reports Now.

The 17-year-old said: "We balance each other. I make him look good. He makes me look good. I think that's why the on-screen chemistry was so amazing, because we really do have feelings for each other."

She added: "The last thing I was expecting to do was fall in love. But I guess God was like, 'Girl, here is this amazing guy'. Liam has become my best friend in the whole wide world. I love him."

Earlier this month, Cyrus dismissed speculation that she had split from Hemsworth.

No comments:

Post a Comment